Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Thrifting trip 6/11/12 Green Tags 1/2 off

I had a good Monday, fit in a thrifting trip by myself which gave me the chance to try a bunch of tops on.  When I take my kids with me or if we go with my husband, I usually rush and not feel as carefree.

Green tags were 50% off and there were many!  I stuck mostly to womens tops and then checked out the boys section for my son before getting on line to checkout.

Shopping by the sales tag is new to me.  I consider myself a long time thrifter, been shopping regularly for over 10 years at thrifts.  But I used to just buy what I wanted and without even trying things on.  Now, I'm not afraid to leave a good find there until it's tag goes on sale.  And I'm always happy to put something back that looked perfect but didn't fit well.  It can be disappointing but it's better than learning that after you've paid and brought it home.



No comments:

Post a Comment