- Nintendo games for my boys
- Clothing for my sons (size 14 and size 10/12)
- Anything unique from Disney World
- A couple sweaters to make a DIY sweater dress
- A toy mystery box ( our Goodwill in Dayton sometimes put a bunch of toys together in a box and you can't see what is inside, it's usually 3.99.)
- Backyard toys (including a kite, frisbee)
Wednesday, January 8, 2014
Thursday, January 2, 2014
This year will be what I consider my third full time year of thrifting. Full time being thrifting 2 or 3 times a week year round. Almost all my clothing, books, childrens toys, childrens clothing and home decor are found at our South East Tennessee Goodwills.
Years ago when we lived in NY and my eldest children were toddlers, I would thrift just as often at a Savers and a Salvation Army location. This was mostly for ebay reselling and to outfit the kids in Gymboree and other great resellable brands. I rarely bought for myself. I could have, but was between sizes so often with pregnancy.